State Labour Inspection Office (National Labour Inspectorate):
|Adress:||Kolářská 451/13, 746 01 Opava (map)|
|Phone:||+420 950 179 101|
|Fax:||+420 950 179 199|
The Labour Inspection authorities, i.e. the State Labour Inspection Office (hereinafter SLIO) and 8 Regional Labour Inspectorates (hereinafter RLI) are inspection bodies whose establishment, status, subject-matter and territorial competence are regulated by Act No. 251/2005 Coll., on Labour Inspection, as amended. Their primary task is to check compliance with obligations arising from labour legislation, including regulations to ensure occupational safety.
The SLIO is governed by the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, and it is headed by the inspector general. At the same time, the SLIO oversees individual RLIs.
Regional Labour Inspectorates:
- RLI Capital Prague
- RLI Central Bohemia
- RLI South Bohemian Region and Vysočina
- RLI Plzeň Region and Karlovy Vary Region
- RLI Ústí nad Labem Region and Liberec Region
- RLI Hradec Králové Region and Pardubice Region
- RLI South Moravian Region and Zlín Region
- RLI Moravian-Silesian Region and Olomouc Region